GI Earthing Electrode
GI Earthing Electrodes is the process of creating alternative path for the flow of faulty/excessive current safely into the ground in the presence of minimal resistance or impedence Our GI earthing system offers superior product life and cost effective with free maintenance.
- Corrosion protection by hot dip galvanisation.
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance and low space requirement.
- Maintenance free Earthing Electrode.
- Easy and Fast installation
- Most suitable for electrode condition with oh value between 5.0 to 8.0
- Moisture booster chemical bag provided for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water
Efficient grounding systems reduces the risk of electric arc and fire. True Power Earthing Electrode improves reliabilty for many application including-:
- Lightning Protection systems.
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current.
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation.
- For Neutral Earth Systems.